Saturday, January 2, 2010

Violin Bass Would It Be Difficult To Transfer From Violin To Upright Bass?

Would it be difficult to transfer from violin to upright bass? - violin bass

I play violin since 5 years. I wonder what it would be difficult to play for someone like me with small hands Bass? I mean, he is one of the 7 best hands in the orchestra of smaller classes in the violin. I know that this tool is for people with small hands to play uncomfortable. Not only that, since I was 16th I wonder if I'm too old to learn ... I also wonder if it will be difficult to get used to the style of bass, but reeeally want to learn, since I was in elementary school, but ...
Should I go for it?

1 comments:

Swedish_... said...

I do not think you're too old to learn. You will learn how to understand to play the violin, to the global aspect of stringed instruments. There are different keys, and the scale and how you play, would be a small problem, but I want to go. What have you got to lose? And I think you should always want to play the instrument, no matter what others think or age. In addition, more scholarship opportunities if you think you want to major - if you continue to do to play the violin.

I play violin, but I've never played bass, so I could be wrong, but that's my opinion.

Post a Comment