Friday, January 15, 2010

Custom Auto Wheels Trying To Sell My Car?

Trying to sell my car? - custom auto wheels

Everyone wants to buy a 04 Mazda 6.? Leather cutters cost about $ 1,300. Low thousands of years. WRTY?
Alloy wheels, custom seats, still under warranty, great mileage per gallon. small amount of miles per year. Only three drivers. Nuance. cd. PWR place. Car. It's fast. make me an offer. not at a profit. I want to just break-even

The book value is 17 ish blue. I want a 15 for him, but I am open to offers

4 comments:

Jackawoo... said...

WOW WUT much. Is there something wrong. I'll buy it. How many miles on the odometer, I see a picture?

Jon J said...

If they were willing to send me pictures of the car, I would be happy to consider ... My email address is important12w@yahoo.com

babygurl... said...

WOW can u send me sum photos on the car is summarized here so you @ babygurl_ghettochick@yahoo.com wat I thought thanks. and u KNW

jennifer... said...

Sorry, I just bought a car.but there are many sites that u can send free classified ur car. Yahoo! is one of them. yu will find a search on Google for ads should be enough.

Post a Comment