Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Recommended Camcorders 2009 Best Camcorder For My Money - Christmas 2009?

Best camcorder for my money - Christmas 2009? - recommended camcorders 2009

I spend about $ 400 on a video camera. My wife and I learned that she is pregnant, and we will be a video camera, need to "growth" years.

I do not know tape or DVD - preferably hard drive, flash memory card or internal flash. I do not know if I have to HD (if the thing now). I want to grow up only good quality video of my daughter, and do not want the grain real videos or videos that are really dark places, when in low light.

To get paid $ 400, what do I need? If so, can you tell me to recommend the importance of the best deal for a video camera? If not, how do I get back and can still give me some advice?

Thank you one billion times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment