Saturday, December 26, 2009

Cookies Clothing Why Can't More Clothes And Cookies And Toys Be Manufactured In Canada?

Why can't more clothes and cookies and toys be manufactured in Canada? - cookies clothing

I know it's only Canada and the United States experienced the loss of manufacturing jobs to China and India and Indonesia. It is really difficult for the economy of Manitoba, from what I hear.

But I have a jacket in Quebec and is the longest piece of clothing that I have today. I can set the quality of the boats can not be said to be carried out at 5 cents per hour.

Canada also famous arrowroot cookies, which are hard to find these days are better than other witnesses to shorten to the edible bread is now sold.

Toy Canada are safe, they took with them in a closet can stay for generations.

I want Canada, something that used to do to take back in the day, and to revive. And they have the Canadian government to subsidize the cost to cheap labor markets, these products can be exported.

Can they?


0 comments:

Post a Comment