Monday, December 14, 2009

Free Electric Torture Movies Obsessed Gal Part 7?

Obsessed Gal Part 7? - free electric torture movies

IV in the ***** hungry enough, and she says they love ... shes got me sum of electrical machine and shes me a lie detector. Shes asked me if I think shes hot ....{ say GTA IV) "yes" and tell me what the test is negative, said electric shock. SHES fuking torture me, I do not want Jeez.

Anyway ... after a period of as long as they get rid of torturin Kick ... (wait for this lmao }....... Karate and collect the best and Taugher me .... xxx. HWAYAHHH ....{ LMFAO-This is always ridiculous) and knock anywayyyyyyyyyyy his detention in the room ... .... OMG IM free !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! 1

Shes crazy makin sum noise "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH" FREAKIN like a lion!

IM running for my life ..... It's the end I did!

...... OR IS IT?

Hmmmmmm .... What you do not know everything is as it seems ... is no money hmmm


(PPL by the way they are like WTF? Uu dont worry no idea, I dont get it ... are questions baby names instead of answering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment