Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Buy Community Service Hours For Probation Theft...what To Do? How Do I Get Out Of Paying Restition?

Theft...what to do? how do I get out of paying restition? - how to buy community service hours for probation

I went with a new baby in August and was caught stealing in just under three hundred U.S. dollars, he bought many items and reciets not stolen items still have the same charge, a one-year study, 54 hours community service and $ 400.00 recently fine.Well I save a stand up in full, which I did, but I cut coming soon. Not admit the guilt on the first count had nothing to do, but I get recipt But this desire something and you take your responsibility.Sence my second offense, what are the chances that you will find the first innocent? When I work, something with the police in court as a community service and take the offer that I am guilty of doing a crimeWhat I? Storagee is the burden of repayment a month ago but I have dismissed me from work, I asked the store what I could do, and the expansion Sayed or payments, but either way, theres no way for him, what do $

0 comments:

Post a Comment