Friday, February 5, 2010

Grease On My Rug Grease Stain On Woven Rug (due To Bissell Fiber Cleansing Cleaner). Any Suggestions?

Grease stain on woven rug (due to Bissell fiber cleansing cleaner). Any suggestions? - grease on my rug

We have pets, and my dog had an accident on my carpet. He hoped that the Bissell carpet cleaner and spray that (fiber is accompanied cleaning), clean. On the contrary, it is as thick as the stain. I have tried to take advantage of the dusk and stays for hours after washing the stain. Any proposal to get rid of him?

I am very angry and want to contact Bissell, but I want to see if it is an effective way to remove the stain.

And also, what should I do if I think about you can not remove the stain? Should I write a letter or e-mail, and if so, what I say or ask?

2 comments:

Herrmann said...

"Is there a carpet hand-woven carpets and, if so, may have the colors run.
What Bissell, I have their products for years and never had a problem. Of course I read the instructions and warnings to test "a small area first." These machines were designed for the standard carpet.
I know you do not want to hear, but if a rug is handmade, the fault is yours.

Zing! said...

Washington Spray works wonders.

Post a Comment